Thursday, December 31, 2009

Feelings are here now, will you let them in?

Knock knock…
I look out and see awareness through the blinds.
Why did you have to show up on a day like today
Reluctantly I open the door and (feelings) uninvited just rush in.
GREAT! I wish I hadn’t opened the door.” I say once again.FINE! I guess you can come in
It’s apparent you have something to say….Get it out now…SAY what you came to say
You brought with you old gestures, the ones I thought I’d never see. Without knowing sensations start to flood up inside me.
You know I didn’t miss you one bit, my life has been better with out you, I have to admit. So just leave now I said I am not ready for all this!
You come closer and whisper “I will show you the way…no worries…I was never here to stay.”
I take your hand and allow you to guide me through. Flashes of light are emerging now from out of the other room.
I turn the corner and look back and you are gone, you disappeared were had you gone?
I feel a brush of wind cross my face a whisper appears that softly says…”I am still here I never went away; it is always up to you how ever long the stay.
Remember me when you know not want to do you know me as feelings but understand I am your inner guidance too.
Don’t be afraid of what emotions come along with me. I am your feelings….and I came here to set you free.”

No comments:

Post a Comment