Thursday, December 31, 2009

Aloha

You took & you gave. You took my husband’s mother and you granted me to be one. For the beauty in this, for the love I shared and have, I thank you. I miss you. I love you baby Boy. It is all give and take. What you take you gave this year: a life. 2010 cannot come soon enough for us this year. For the burn, for what I learned. For the seconds that felt like hours. For the hours that flew by. I am grateful for the beautiful souls you placed around me. I am honored to be a mother and my mother in law is holding a piece of my heart above us now. May time stand still when I get a rush of her essence May time stand still when my baby boy learns to reach out for me. Those arms are extensions of my heart. Here is to my inner guidance leading me to the place I was meant to be. Here is to my boy Josh who is above us as well. They come in they go out… remember you don’t know how long the one next to you resides by your side. For this reach out and extend any form of gentleness to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment