Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Never thought I would take this many ‘first steps’ in the same direction.
Never thought I would need 400 different approaches to ‘let go’.
Never thought I would pick up what ‘I let go’ of in a moment of apathy.
Never knew awareness needed to manifest into something tangible to be seen.
Never understood the power of an addiction, the attraction, the misconception of what can be defined as one.
Never realized we all have the same song playing inside but some people only play certain lyrics.
If my song played on repeat for hours would you then, listen?
If I wrote out the lyrics of my life on paper would read it, would you see the denominator?
If I sang from the mountain tops that this chorus forever reminds you who you are at your core, would you hear me?
If I set you free would you return to who you were meant to be?

Never say never because you never know whose lyrics are whose, and which one’s you already heard and which ones you still play.

No comments:

Post a Comment