Sunday, February 14, 2010

Repress, regress.....and then PROGRESS

You do not change by what you know, you change things based on how you feel. Ahh how refreshing and upsetting all at once. I am smart I know loads of things about the mind and inner child and you name it. So changing is founded by feeling not knowing. I am learning to feel and shall I say feeling is allowing me to learn.

I heard something else, that addiction is the ONLY disease you have to convince a person that they have.....

Always with you
Deep within
Deflecting pain
Isolation
Critical Thinking
Thoughts repressed
Inhibiting progression
Ongoing regression
Numb

The lightside....

Simple release
Unimaginable places
Ready to give it up
Released control
Ended up less stressed
Never helped to hold on
Decided I was not in charge
Easy come, easy go
Realized my own strength

I see...

Love filling the voids
Everyone was there to support me all along
Trust my self

Gave it to the one who had the power all along
Over, it is

No comments:

Post a Comment